Healthcare Staff Merit Compensation to Increase 2.2%
Integrated Healthcare Strategies.
The survey looks at wage and compensation trends of more than 250 benchmark staff positions. The expected merit increase across all healthcare staff positions matched the previous 12-month projection of 2.2 percent.
The actual average for market increases over the past 12 months remains low nationally across all staff positions at 1 percent.
More Articles on Healthcare Compensation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About