Becker's Healthcare Conferences – Call for Speakers/Presentations
Becker's Healthcare accepts proposals for speakers and presentations at our annual events throughout the year. We begin accepting proposals approximately 10 months before the event date, and announce the final schedule four months prior to the event.
- Presentation title
- Head presenter's/organizer's contact information
- Names, titles and organizations of all speakers/presenters (single presenters through four-speaker panels are welcome).Note:Presentations with physicians and/or hospital, health system, ASC or physician practice executives as speakers are preferable to presentations that feature vendors or consultants without physician or executive inclusion.
- 2-5 key learning objectivesorbullet points outlining what information will be covered during the session
- Preferred session length (40 minutes or 80-minute workshop; please note that 80 minute sessions are very limited)
Event: Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Date/Location: May 7-9, 2015; Chicago
Submission Open: May 19, 2014
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2014
Event information: This exclusive conference brings together hospital business and strategy leaders to discuss how to improve your hospital and its bottom line in these challenging but opportunity-filled times.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Online Pre-Admission: Using Cloud-Based Technology to Maximize Productivity and Convenience
- ASC infection prevention for soft surface fabrics: Establishing a new standard of care
- 25 highest-paid physician specialties
- OR optimization: How does instrumentation fit in?
- Self-auditing in healthcare business offices: 3 tips