Becker's Healthcare Conferences – Call for Speakers/Presentations
Becker's Healthcare accepts proposals for speakers and presentations at our annual events throughout the year. We begin accepting proposals approximately 10 months before the event date, and announce the final schedule four months prior to the event.
- Presentation title
- Head presenter's/organizer's contact information
- Names, titles and organizations of all speakers/presenters (single presenters through four-speaker panels are welcome).Note:Presentations with physicians and/or hospital, health system, ASC or physician practice executives as speakers are preferable to presentations that feature vendors or consultants without physician or executive inclusion.
- 2-5 key learning objectivesorbullet points outlining what information will be covered during the session
- Preferred session length (40 minutes or 80-minute workshop; please note that 80 minute sessions are very limited)
Event: 21st Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference
Date/Location: October 23-25, 2014; Chicago
Submission Open: October 1, 2013
Submission Deadline: February 15, 2014
Event information: This exclusive ambulatory surgery center conference brings together surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC operations and profitability as well as how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues.
Event: Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Date/Location: November 5, 2014; Chicago
Submission Open: November 1, 2013
Submission Deadline: March 15, 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers