Vanguard Surgical Center Selects PriorityOne Group
PriorityOne Group for its IT implementation and management.
This new multispecialty surgery center is scheduled to open in December. The 14,000-square-foot facility includes three operating rooms and will focus on spine, orthopedics, neurosurgery, oral/maxillofacial, plastics, pain management and general surgery. The center is managed by Murphy Healthcare.
Vanguard Surgical Center selected PriorityOne Group early in development to manage and coordinate every aspect of the customized technology implementation, including network design, IT hardware procurement, configuration and installment, and deployment of the practice management system.
PriorityOne Group will be retained to provide 24×7 monitoring and support for Vanguard following its opening.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Healthcare Reform's Impact on ASCs: How to Navigate 2014
10 Steps to Immediately Improve ASC Profits
6 Major Legal Issues for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About