Utah Davis Surgical Center now offering DaVinci surgery
offering DaVinci robotic surgery for most major procedures it performs.
The center's two physicians, Joseph Jensen, MD, and Peter Wilson, MD, are both trained in robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery.
Utah Davis Surgical Center offers colorectal, urological, gynecological, head and neck and thoracic surgeries, many of which can be performed with the DaVinci system, according to the center's website.
More articles on turnarounds:
7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday
Bidding for patients could be the future's new normal
7 ASCs making the news
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
7 things to know about the need for more primary care physiciansRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes