Utah Davis Surgical Center now offering DaVinci surgery
The center's two physicians, Joseph Jensen, MD, and Peter Wilson, MD, are both trained in robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery.
Utah Davis Surgical Center offers colorectal, urological, gynecological, head and neck and thoracic surgeries, many of which can be performed with the DaVinci system, according to the center's website.
More articles on turnarounds:
7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday
Bidding for patients could be the future's new normal
7 ASCs making the news
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Insurance coverage adequacy — How the US compares: 15 key statistics
- 5 statistics on accountable care organizations — 500 & counting
- AAAASF accredits Bay Area Surgical Specialists: 5 key note
- Dr. Jon Dickinson performs elbow surgery on A's catcher at Presidio Surgical Center: 5 key notes
- Dr. Tom Oliverson runs for Texas House of Representatives: 3 notes