Utah Davis Surgical Center now offering DaVinci surgery
The center's two physicians, Joseph Jensen, MD, and Peter Wilson, MD, are both trained in robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery.
Utah Davis Surgical Center offers colorectal, urological, gynecological, head and neck and thoracic surgeries, many of which can be performed with the DaVinci system, according to the center's website.
More articles on turnarounds:
7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday
Bidding for patients could be the future's new normal
7 ASCs making the news
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Meridian Surgical Partners adds John Teas as SVP of business development: 4 things to know
- Physician compensation by metropolitan area: 10 facts on the highest- and lowest- cities
- High physician turnover rates prevail in large ACO: 5 things to know
- Nearly 22k US malaria-related hospitalizations reported in 14 years: 7 takeaways
- 5 key points on MACRA for healthcare leaders to note