Utah Davis Surgical Center now offering DaVinci surgery
The center's two physicians, Joseph Jensen, MD, and Peter Wilson, MD, are both trained in robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery.
Utah Davis Surgical Center offers colorectal, urological, gynecological, head and neck and thoracic surgeries, many of which can be performed with the DaVinci system, according to the center's website.
More articles on turnarounds:
7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday
Bidding for patients could be the future's new normal
7 ASCs making the news
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Pre-surgery patient education influences anesthetic technique choice for TKA: 6 insights
- 4 key trends in the $2.35B GI/endoscopic devices market
- USPTF final 2016 recommendations for CRC screening include Cologuard: 4 notes
- Merit Health Natchez adds Dr. W. Kirk Mullins: 4 points
- Reno Orthopaedic Surgery Center surgeon performs Northern Nevada's 1st outpatient THR : 4 key notes