Utah Davis Surgical Center now offering DaVinci surgery
The center's two physicians, Joseph Jensen, MD, and Peter Wilson, MD, are both trained in robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery.
Utah Davis Surgical Center offers colorectal, urological, gynecological, head and neck and thoracic surgeries, many of which can be performed with the DaVinci system, according to the center's website.
More articles on turnarounds:
7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday
Bidding for patients could be the future's new normal
7 ASCs making the news
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points