Two vets treated through Oregon Outpatient Center's 'Save Our Veterans' program
The patients underwent surgery on July 7. The procedures included a rotator cuff repair and an ACL repair. Both surgeries were successful, and both patients are currently undergoing physical therapy, according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
How Valuable are Your Customers? An Interactive Illustration
Big Business Visibility for the Little ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James CoffinRead Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly