Two vets treated through Oregon Outpatient Center's 'Save Our Veterans' program
The patients underwent surgery on July 7. The procedures included a rotator cuff repair and an ACL repair. Both surgeries were successful, and both patients are currently undergoing physical therapy, according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
How Valuable are Your Customers? An Interactive Illustration
Big Business Visibility for the Little ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns