Two vets treated through Oregon Outpatient Center's 'Save Our Veterans' program
The patients underwent surgery on July 7. The procedures included a rotator cuff repair and an ACL repair. Both surgeries were successful, and both patients are currently undergoing physical therapy, according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
How Valuable are Your Customers? An Interactive Illustration
Big Business Visibility for the Little ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
The best opportunities for orthopedic innovationRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today