Two vets treated through Oregon Outpatient Center's 'Save Our Veterans' program
The patients underwent surgery on July 7. The procedures included a rotator cuff repair and an ACL repair. Both surgeries were successful, and both patients are currently undergoing physical therapy, according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
How Valuable are Your Customers? An Interactive Illustration
Big Business Visibility for the Little ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know
- 10 largest ASC chains in the US
- Panel favors AmSurg in non-compete controversy with physicians: 5 things to know
- AAAASF grants accreditation to Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery: 4 key notes
- eSutures moves to new headquarters in Mokena, IL: 5 key notes