Tuesday Talk: 10 ASCs Making Headlines This Week
Has your ASC made the news lately? Is there a newsworthy announcement you'd like to share? Email assistant editor Ellie Rizzo at email@example.com with your ASC's news (or the link to it) to have it included in this weekly roundup.
ACMC Surgery Center in Marshall, Minn., hired administrator Andrew Mitlyng, RN.
Erie (Pa.) Shriners ASC and Outpatient Specialty Center appointed Mary Jane Antoon, RN, administrator after Charles Walczak's departure from the position.
Eye Center of the Rockies in Glenwood Springs, Colo., welcomed Jason Larsen, OD, to its full-service ophthalmology practice.
Oklahoma-based Eye Surgery Center of Tulsa's president, Todd A. Brockman, MD, was elected president of the Oklahoma State Medical Association.
Gadsen (Ala.) Endoscopy Center acquired a HALO/Barrx System for esophageal treatments.
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Orange County and its executive director, Gabrielle White, RN, were featured in a report on price transparency and medical tourism.
San Joaquin (Calif.) Laser Surgery Center's medical director, ophthalmologist Stephen Lin, MD, was inducted into the Manteca (Calif.) Hall of Fame.
Michigan-based St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor's outpatient surgery center opened May 9.
UPMC Eye Center in Pittsburgh performed its first permanent contact lens surgery.
AmSurg announced three of its centers — found here — achieved April accreditations from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?