Trending ASC Market Activity in 2014: 9 Articles
1. ASC Market Activity: 2 Key Trends. Kyle Tormoehlen, ASA, MBA, co-owner of Healthcare Transaction Advisors talks physician employment in ASCs and what a typical ASC buyer looks like in the current market.
2. Acquisitions, Q1 Financial Reports, Leadership Moves & More — 25 Key Notes on ASC Companies. Twenty-five of the biggest news updates on ASC companies from April, May and June 2014.
3. 3 ASC Transaction Trends: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development. Dr. Berner discusses typical ASC buyers, transaction volume and the value of the ASC in 2014.
4. 14 ASC Industry Transactions in 2014 So Far. Which organizations have been involved in ASC mergers and acquisitions in the first half of 2014? Read this compilation of Becker's ASC Review coverage to find out.
5. 5 Things to Know About Price Transparency in Healthcare & Surgery Centers. The question of price transparency is a frequent one, thanks to healthcare reform. Here are five essential points on price transparency as it applies to the ASC industry.
6. Anesthesia Group M&A is On the Rise: What Does This Mean for ASCs? One of the biggest trends in 2014 ASC business, deconstructed. See a list of major anesthesia mergers in 2014 here.
7. ASC Referral Patterns: Deciphering 6 Big Industry Trends. What's driving ASC referrals, and why? Michael McKevitt, Regent Surgical Health's senior vice president of business development, shares his wisdom on the subject.
8. ASCs in 2014 — 3 Key Trends. Three notes on ASC and ASC company strategies to remain profitable after healthcare reform.
9. 3 More Key Trends Impacting ASC Growth in 2014. Three observations on ASC growth strategies, financial management and legal pitfalls this year.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
9 Core Traits of Forward-Thinking Leaders
How ASCs Manage Flex Hours Post-Healthcare Reform
ASC Physician Investment: Best Ideas to Generate New Business
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review