The Bloom Organization Selects PriorityOne Group for ASC IT
The Bloom Organization serves ASC clients across the United States, but will begin implementing PriorityOne Group's managed IT services at its Center for Ambulatory and Minimally Invasive Surgery in Eatontown, N.J. The multispecialty facility is affiliated with Virtua Health.
PriorityOne Group provides IT support for the ASC, including disaster planning, backup monitoring, strategic planning, 24/7 proactive maintenance and monitoring, patch management, server/workstation management, inventory and asset management and end point security.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 ASCs Making the News This Week
30 ASCs With 23-Hour Stays
ASCs vs. HOPDs: 4 Expected Unexpected Consequences of Rate Equalization
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- President Trump delays CMS bundles implementation by 60 days: 4 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shahab Aftahi of Estrella Gastroenterology
- AAAHC accredits Sacramento Heart ASC
- Versant Ventures launches Jecure Therapeutics: 4 key notes
- Study associates Barrett's esophagus with early-stage GI cancers: 3 study insights