The Bloom Organization Selects PriorityOne Group for ASC IT
The Bloom Organization serves ASC clients across the United States, but will begin implementing PriorityOne Group's managed IT services at its Center for Ambulatory and Minimally Invasive Surgery in Eatontown, N.J. The multispecialty facility is affiliated with Virtua Health.
PriorityOne Group provides IT support for the ASC, including disaster planning, backup monitoring, strategic planning, 24/7 proactive maintenance and monitoring, patch management, server/workstation management, inventory and asset management and end point security.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 ASCs Making the News This Week
30 ASCs With 23-Hour Stays
ASCs vs. HOPDs: 4 Expected Unexpected Consequences of Rate Equalization
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Innovative business models needed in healthcare – STAT!
- "My center looks just fine" — Or does it? Key thoughts on ASC presentation
- Keeping up with regulations: ASCA's CEO & COO will discuss at Becker's Conference
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Craig Gordon of Houston Gastroenterology Associates
- Olympus releases new version of SONICBEAT device, EndoChoice shares drop 7.61% & more – 4 GI/endoscopy company key notes