Texas ASC Society Participates in Insurance Department Price Transparency Meeting
TDI is seeking input to continue developing a project that would increase price transparency in healthcare and connect with consumers to engage them in purchasing decisions. The project includes a consumer-driven website for healthcare pricing information.
The Texas ASC Society supports transparency efforts and believes surgery centers will benefit from increased disclosure.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Northstar Healthcare Q1 Financial Results: 5 Key Takeaways
5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
Could ASCs Lose Their Competitive Pricing Advantage?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
How to manage your revenue cycle better to improve the ASC's bottom lineRead Now
- 15 eye centers achieve Cataract Innovator status
- Biggest hazards facing ASCs: 3 leaders share opinions
- 15 statistics on net worth for physicians: Orthopedics, urology, gastroenterology
- Johns Hopkins moves to stop procedures that are performed infrequently: 4 things to know
- Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to know