Texas ASC Society Participates in Insurance Department Price Transparency Meeting
TDI is seeking input to continue developing a project that would increase price transparency in healthcare and connect with consumers to engage them in purchasing decisions. The project includes a consumer-driven website for healthcare pricing information.
The Texas ASC Society supports transparency efforts and believes surgery centers will benefit from increased disclosure.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Northstar Healthcare Q1 Financial Results: 5 Key Takeaways
5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
Could ASCs Lose Their Competitive Pricing Advantage?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Nurse leadership primer: 20 key points on finding, supporting & being a great nurse leader
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know