Texas ASC Society Participates in Insurance Department Price Transparency Meeting
TDI is seeking input to continue developing a project that would increase price transparency in healthcare and connect with consumers to engage them in purchasing decisions. The project includes a consumer-driven website for healthcare pricing information.
The Texas ASC Society supports transparency efforts and believes surgery centers will benefit from increased disclosure.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Northstar Healthcare Q1 Financial Results: 5 Key Takeaways
5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
Could ASCs Lose Their Competitive Pricing Advantage?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- This administrator grew the ASC's physician base by 35%: 4 key concepts
- Will the GOP approve Zika funding before recess? 4 takeaways
- Boston small business employees to witness insurance rate hikes: 5 insights
- Virtual healthcare market set to grow at CAGR of 49.8% to 2022: 4 points
- EndoChoice releases RescueNet retrieval device: 4 points