Texas ASC Society Participates in Insurance Department Price Transparency Meeting
TDI is seeking input to continue developing a project that would increase price transparency in healthcare and connect with consumers to engage them in purchasing decisions. The project includes a consumer-driven website for healthcare pricing information.
The Texas ASC Society supports transparency efforts and believes surgery centers will benefit from increased disclosure.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Northstar Healthcare Q1 Financial Results: 5 Key Takeaways
5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
Could ASCs Lose Their Competitive Pricing Advantage?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts