Team Engagement Checklist: Is My Team Engaged?
1. Understand their talents and how those talents relate to the team.
2. Are encouraged to be authentic in the workplace.
3. Understand and can relay the company mission and values to others.
4. Can connect team mission to company branding strategy.
5. See a link between their personal values and the company's values.
6. Understand how to engage their talents to meet team objectives.
7. Believe personal and company success are linked.
8. Are personally fulfilled through their team contributions.
9. Are thanked often by their managers, peers, clients and others for their work.
10. Embody the company brand both on- and off-site.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
4 Ways to Create a Culture of Employee Retention
10 Productivity Tips That Work
10 Mistakes to Avoid When Using EHRs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader