Surgery Center of Oklahoma Recognized by Commissioner of Labor, State Legislators
The Surgery Center of Oklahoma has received an Entrepreneurial Excellence Award from Commissioner of Labor Mark Costello, according to a City Sentinel report.
Also attending the awards ceremony were Rep. Mike Shelton of Oklahoma City and Sen. Connie Johnson, both Democrats.
Surgery Center of Oklahoma takes a largely "cash only" market approach to the provision of medical services. The price transparency guarantees listed prices and has triggered an American version of medical tourism. The center was founded in 1977.
Related Articles on ASC Turnarounds:
50 Statistics on ASC Net Revenue by Specialty
10 Words of Wisdom for ASC Success in Changing Healthcare Markets
5 Steps to Pull Struggling Surgery Centers Out of Debt
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Anschutz Investment Donates $1.5M to Create Ophthalmology Chair at CU
- 3 Benefits of Outsourcing Colonoscopy Prep
- Prometheus Laboratories Presents IBD Data at Digestive Disease Week
- Muskegon Surgery Center to Submit CON for $460k Expansion