Surgery Center of Oklahoma Featured in Forbes as Healthcare Innovator
The premise of the June 10th article, published online, is that development in U.S. commerce has come from innovators in their respective markets, such as Uber and Apple. While more traditional businesses may attempt to hobble innovators with bureaucratic red tape while they are still young companies, consumers and the market will choose the desirable business models in each industry, according to the article.
The article names the Surgery Center of Oklahoma as one of these early innovators in the healthcare arena, especially where it concerns price transparency: "If you do one thing after reading this article, find your way to the Surgery Center of Oklahoma's website. Considered by many to be one of the highest-quality operations in Oklahoma, they allow visitors to click on any body part and see the costs for surgery, which is almost always dramatically less than hospital prices," it reads.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Drs. Scott Newbold, Daryl Reid Join Walla Walla Clinic ASC
Total Joints: Prime Opportunity for New ASC Procedures & Revenue
7 Things for ASC Industry Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Florence Neurosurgery & Spine gets accreditation: 5 key notes
- Medica Research Institute appointed Dr. Glenn Flores to leadership: 5 things to know
- Anthem names Brian Griffin VP, president of commercial & specialty business: 4 notes
- Tenet's Detroit Medical Center recognized for top performance among Medicare Pioneer ACOs — 3 key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jawad Ahmad of Mount Sinai Hospital