Surgeons rank as #1 highest-paying job in these 16 states
Throughout the nation, anesthesiologists rank as the highest-paid job with surgeons trailing closely behind with an average annual salary of $247,520.
Yahoo! News lists the following 16 states where surgeons rank as the highest-paid occupation, on average:
6. South Carolina
7. North Carolina
13. New Jersey
More articles on healthcare:
5 statistics on ENT net revenue per case in ASCs
The 43 companies Rep. Tom Price plans to divest after confirmation as HHS secretary and 3 he would keep
50% of gastroenterologists report feeling burned out — 10 takeaways from Medscape's Lifestyle Report
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists