Surgeons rank as #1 highest-paying job in these 16 states
Throughout the nation, anesthesiologists rank as the highest-paid job with surgeons trailing closely behind with an average annual salary of $247,520.
Yahoo! News lists the following 16 states where surgeons rank as the highest-paid occupation, on average:
6. South Carolina
7. North Carolina
13. New Jersey
More articles on healthcare:
5 statistics on ENT net revenue per case in ASCs
The 43 companies Rep. Tom Price plans to divest after confirmation as HHS secretary and 3 he would keep
50% of gastroenterologists report feeling burned out — 10 takeaways from Medscape's Lifestyle Report
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader