Summit Medical Group ASC Hosts Medical Research Gala Fundraiser
Proceeds from the gala went directly to the foundation, which will rely entirely on philanthropic support to fund its mission, according to the report.
At the gala, the foundation also honored the leaders of Summit Medical Group with "Vision and Legacy Awards," including Richard W. Brenner, MD; R. Gregory Sachs, MD; William N. Toth, MD; and Charles J. Wittman Jr., MD.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
4 Steps to Add Value to Established Joint Venture ASCs
7 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media
Erie Shriners ASC to Hold Open House
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
$2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC CompaniesRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis