Summit Medical Group ASC Hosts Medical Research Gala Fundraiser
Proceeds from the gala went directly to the foundation, which will rely entirely on philanthropic support to fund its mission, according to the report.
At the gala, the foundation also honored the leaders of Summit Medical Group with "Vision and Legacy Awards," including Richard W. Brenner, MD; R. Gregory Sachs, MD; William N. Toth, MD; and Charles J. Wittman Jr., MD.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
4 Steps to Add Value to Established Joint Venture ASCs
7 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media
Erie Shriners ASC to Hold Open House
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians