Summit Medical Group ASC Hosts Medical Research Gala Fundraiser
Proceeds from the gala went directly to the foundation, which will rely entirely on philanthropic support to fund its mission, according to the report.
At the gala, the foundation also honored the leaders of Summit Medical Group with "Vision and Legacy Awards," including Richard W. Brenner, MD; R. Gregory Sachs, MD; William N. Toth, MD; and Charles J. Wittman Jr., MD.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
4 Steps to Add Value to Established Joint Venture ASCs
7 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media
Erie Shriners ASC to Hold Open House
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes