Summit Medical Group ASC Hosts Medical Research Gala Fundraiser
Proceeds from the gala went directly to the foundation, which will rely entirely on philanthropic support to fund its mission, according to the report.
At the gala, the foundation also honored the leaders of Summit Medical Group with "Vision and Legacy Awards," including Richard W. Brenner, MD; R. Gregory Sachs, MD; William N. Toth, MD; and Charles J. Wittman Jr., MD.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
4 Steps to Add Value to Established Joint Venture ASCs
7 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media
Erie Shriners ASC to Hold Open House
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Insurance coverage adequacy — How the US compares: 15 key statistics
- 5 statistics on accountable care organizations — 500 & counting
- AAAASF accredits Bay Area Surgical Specialists: 5 key note
- Dr. Jon Dickinson performs elbow surgery on A's catcher at Presidio Surgical Center: 5 key notes
- Dr. Tom Oliverson runs for Texas House of Representatives: 3 notes