Successful Business Owners: 8 Characteristics
Small Business Trends article, Dave Lavinsky, co-founder of Growthink University, lays out the characteristics common to successful small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Here are eight characteristics:
1. Having a crystal clear vision.
2. Having a written strategic plan.
3. Setting shorter-term goals.
4. Having an ongoing education.
5. Satisfying your customers.
6. Being a great marketer.
7. Being laser-focused in your work.
8. Never giving up.
More Articles on Practice Management:Physicians Have Until January 31 to Change Medicare Participation Status
Is a Physician Shortage Inevitable? Most Likely
7 Things to Know About a Practice's HIT Budget
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for HireRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers