Stony Point Surgery Center at Medarva Names 93 Octane Agency of Record
report in Richmond Biz Senses.
93 Octane is a full-service marketing company focused on "business acceleration." Stony Point Surgery Center at Medarva is an outpatient surgical facility that includes spine, otolaryngology and ophthalmology procedures. The website also recently began posting prices online for some procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers
OIG Report: ASCs Save Medicare, Beneficiaries Billions
How to Find Elusive Efficiencies in ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
20 Statistics on ASC vs. HOPD Medicare Patient CharacteristicsRead Now
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center
- Putting the 10-Year Follow-Up Colonoscopy Guideline to the Test: 5 Things to Know
- Healthcare Analytics Market to Grow at CAGR 25% Through 2019