STAAR Surgical Changes Leadership
David Choromanski, MBA, will join the company. He has 20 years of previous experience in global marketing for companies including the Coca-Cola Company, Dermalogica, Red Bull and Seagram, according to a news release.
In addition, Phillippe Subrin, vice president of manufacturing for STAAR, will relocate to the company headquarters on July 1 to move to a new role, vice president of ICL manufacturing.
Finally, Craig Felberg, STAAR's vice president of business development will retire at the end of June, according to the release.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
3 More Key Trends Impacting ASC Growth in 2014
N.H. Bill Including ASC Tax Passes House and Moves to Senate
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notesRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes