St. Augustine Surgery Center Adds Total Joint Program
St. Augustine (Fla.) Surgery Center announced the addition of a total joint program led by board-certified orthopedic surgeon Tod Northrup, DO.
Dr. Northrup uses minimally invasive techniques and robotic technology to perform total joint replacements in the ASC setting.
The total joint program includes shoulder, knee and hip replacement.
St. Augustine Surgery Center is the first surgery center in Florida to adopt a total joint program with robotic technology.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
How to Best Merge ASC Billing Operations After a Transaction: 3 Experts Weigh In
Main Street Specialty Surgery Center: 22 Statistics on 2014 Outcomes Report
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies