St. Augustine Surgery Center Adds Total Joint Program
St. Augustine (Fla.) Surgery Center announced the addition of a total joint program led by board-certified orthopedic surgeon Tod Northrup, DO.
Dr. Northrup uses minimally invasive techniques and robotic technology to perform total joint replacements in the ASC setting.
The total joint program includes shoulder, knee and hip replacement.
St. Augustine Surgery Center is the first surgery center in Florida to adopt a total joint program with robotic technology.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
How to Best Merge ASC Billing Operations After a Transaction: 3 Experts Weigh In
Main Street Specialty Surgery Center: 22 Statistics on 2014 Outcomes Report
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Northstar Healthcare names Harry Fleming presidentRead Now
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC
- Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems
- Mauna Kea Technologies receives FDA 510(k) clearance for new Cellvizio system