Specialty Surgical Center Partners With Institute for Healthcare Improvement
Specialty Surgical Center in Sparta, N.J., announced that it has joined the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, an international organization focused on worldwide healthcare improvement.
Specialty Surgical Center will offer the Institute's patient safety and healthcare curriculum to its staff.
The surgery center also recently implemented a Comprehensive Unit Based Safety Program team to lead the implementation of prevention protocols and predict potential complications.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Medical Practice Marketing: 5 Common Mistakes
Joint Venture ASCs: Are They the Best Strategy Going Forward?
Robotic Surgery in the ASC: When Does it Make Sense?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Top 10 Specialties in Which Physicians Feel Most Fairly CompensatedRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers