Specialty Surgical Center Partners With Institute for Healthcare Improvement
Specialty Surgical Center in Sparta, N.J., announced that it has joined the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, an international organization focused on worldwide healthcare improvement.
Specialty Surgical Center will offer the Institute's patient safety and healthcare curriculum to its staff.
The surgery center also recently implemented a Comprehensive Unit Based Safety Program team to lead the implementation of prevention protocols and predict potential complications.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Medical Practice Marketing: 5 Common Mistakes
Joint Venture ASCs: Are They the Best Strategy Going Forward?
Robotic Surgery in the ASC: When Does it Make Sense?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Why successful ASC peer reviews are important: Q&A with Lakes Surgery Center's Jennifer ButterfieldRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala