Skyline Surgery Center Celebrates 1,000th Patient
Skyline Surgery Center recently treated its 1,000th patient, only five months after opening, according to a report from the Idaho State Journal.
Ryan Hope, MD, Skyline Surgery Center board president, reported that critics of the ASC said it wouldn't perform 800 surgeries in one year's time. Administrator Terry Elquist said the ASC is ahead of projections made when opening the center in March, according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Regent Surgical Health Names Don Phalen Vice President of Business Development
What to Expect When Selling Your Ambulatory Surgery Center
8 Strategies for ASC Conflict Management From Dr. Michael Port
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare