Kaiser ASCs Given "Green" Award
The awards are given to healthcare facilities with a 10 percent or greater waste recycling rate and that are also making general environmental improvements.
In addition to the outpatient centers, the Folsom (Calif.) Medical Offices and Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers in Sacramento and Roseville also received the recognition, according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Capitalize on Technology: 3 Quick Tips for ASC EHR Selection
Building a Successful ASC Total Joint Program: Pathways to Success
5 Components of Emotional Intelligence for Leadership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Why successful ASC peer reviews are important: Q&A with Lakes Surgery Center's Jennifer ButterfieldRead Now
- Crozer-Keystone ASC acquisition boosts surgical volume 19%: Why hospitals & health systems want in on the ASC industry
- Scottish Rite Hospital for Children to build ASC
- New ACG clinical guidelines: Focal liver lesions
- IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter recognized for contributions to GERD care
- MEDARVA Stony Point Surgery Center performs 30 free colonoscopies for patients in need