Kaiser ASCs Given "Green" Award
The awards are given to healthcare facilities with a 10 percent or greater waste recycling rate and that are also making general environmental improvements.
In addition to the outpatient centers, the Folsom (Calif.) Medical Offices and Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers in Sacramento and Roseville also received the recognition, according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Capitalize on Technology: 3 Quick Tips for ASC EHR Selection
Building a Successful ASC Total Joint Program: Pathways to Success
5 Components of Emotional Intelligence for Leadership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?