Kaiser ASCs Given "Green" Award
The awards are given to healthcare facilities with a 10 percent or greater waste recycling rate and that are also making general environmental improvements.
In addition to the outpatient centers, the Folsom (Calif.) Medical Offices and Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers in Sacramento and Roseville also received the recognition, according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Capitalize on Technology: 3 Quick Tips for ASC EHR Selection
Building a Successful ASC Total Joint Program: Pathways to Success
5 Components of Emotional Intelligence for Leadership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points