Kaiser ASCs Given "Green" Award
The awards are given to healthcare facilities with a 10 percent or greater waste recycling rate and that are also making general environmental improvements.
In addition to the outpatient centers, the Folsom (Calif.) Medical Offices and Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers in Sacramento and Roseville also received the recognition, according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Capitalize on Technology: 3 Quick Tips for ASC EHR Selection
Building a Successful ASC Total Joint Program: Pathways to Success
5 Components of Emotional Intelligence for Leadership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points