Kaiser ASCs Given "Green" Award
The awards are given to healthcare facilities with a 10 percent or greater waste recycling rate and that are also making general environmental improvements.
In addition to the outpatient centers, the Folsom (Calif.) Medical Offices and Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers in Sacramento and Roseville also received the recognition, according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Capitalize on Technology: 3 Quick Tips for ASC EHR Selection
Building a Successful ASC Total Joint Program: Pathways to Success
5 Components of Emotional Intelligence for Leadership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Columbus Eye Surgery Center's Dr. Robert Derick provides charitable care in NicaraguaRead Now
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine
- NYP/Lawrence Hospital joins "80% by 2018" initiative
- 6 anesthesiologists on the move – March 4, 2015