Kaiser ASCs Given "Green" Award
The awards are given to healthcare facilities with a 10 percent or greater waste recycling rate and that are also making general environmental improvements.
In addition to the outpatient centers, the Folsom (Calif.) Medical Offices and Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers in Sacramento and Roseville also received the recognition, according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Capitalize on Technology: 3 Quick Tips for ASC EHR Selection
Building a Successful ASC Total Joint Program: Pathways to Success
5 Components of Emotional Intelligence for Leadership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Aug. 22-Aug. 26
- Should your ASC bundle? Dr. Randolph Bishop on navigating a spine program
- 4 key thoughts on the AAAHC Institute ASC benchmarking studies & how ASCs can limit their inefficiencies
- 30 things for ASC leaders to know for August
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes