Regent Welcomes Tim Bogardus, Jamie Crook to Leadership Team
In his new role, Mr. Bogardus will be responsible for management and operational oversight for Regent facilities in the eastern United States. He has more than 16 years of experience in the ASC space, including time as a facility administrator and director of ambulatory surgery centers for a large hospital company.
Mr. Crook will be responsible for finding new physician talent to improve same store sales growth at Regent's partner facilities in his new role. He has more than 30 years of leadership, management and sales experience in several industries, and increased volume at his previous company by nearly 10 percent annually for more than a decade.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Outlook for ASC Development & Transactions: 8 Key Trends
30 ASCs With 20+ Years of History
6 Hospitals Building or Planning Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know