Regent Surgical Health Names Don Phalen Vice President of Business Development
Regent Surgical Health has welcomed Don Phalen as vice president of business development.
Mr. Phalen has more than 20 years of healthcare experience, most recently serving as a regional sales manager for ResMed. He has experience leading a specialized sales team and driving the successful implementation of a strategic business plan in a highly competitive healthcare market.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Developing a Positive Community Presence for Surgery Centers: Q&A With Administrator Melissa Dansby
5 Ophthalmologists on Top Issues in the Field
5 Advantages of Video Laryngoscopy in ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Quality Improvement Tip: Quality is Not a Department
- ISMP's 2014-2015 Best Practices for Medication Safety
- NAPA Becomes Exclusive Anesthesia Services Provider for Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Tiffany Denepitiya-Balicki Joins Greenwich Hospital
- Evergreen Medical, Bose Partner to Enhance Medical Device Testing Capabilities