Regent Surgical Health Names Don Phalen Vice President of Business Development
Regent Surgical Health has welcomed Don Phalen as vice president of business development.
Mr. Phalen has more than 20 years of healthcare experience, most recently serving as a regional sales manager for ResMed. He has experience leading a specialized sales team and driving the successful implementation of a strategic business plan in a highly competitive healthcare market.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Developing a Positive Community Presence for Surgery Centers: Q&A With Administrator Melissa Dansby
5 Ophthalmologists on Top Issues in the Field
5 Advantages of Video Laryngoscopy in ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 9 Quality Reporting Programs to Know in the ASC Industry
- 5 Statistics on Surgery Center Shareholders' Equity Across the US
- ASGE Recognizes 6 Endoscopy Centers for Safety & Quality
- Joint Research Team Discovers New Method for Developing Anti-Diarrheal Drugs
- Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants Selects PriorityOne Group for IT