Regent Surgical Health Adds Director of Development, Physician Recruitment & Financial Analyst
added two new employees: Lindsay Rinnan and Preeti Syal.
Ms. Rinnan will serve as director of development and physician recruitment. She previously worked with Blue Chip Surgical Partners.
Ms. Syal will serve as a senior financial analyst. She previously worked with Accretive Health.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
3 Ways to Leverage Retail Strategies in Healthcare
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
4 Findings on ASC vs. HOPD Payments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional ManagementRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting