Reducing Employee Turnover: 10 Strategies
Leadergrow article, Bob Whipple, CEO of Leadergrow, discusses ways to control and reduce employee turnover at a low cost.
Here are 10 ways to reduce employee turnover:
1. Develop people.
2. Recognize good performance.
3. Build trust.
4. Reduce boredom.
5. Communicate more.
6. Cross train.
7. Don't overtax.
8. Don't apply constant pressure.
9. Give feedback on performance.
10. Train leaders.
More Articles on Practice Management:Physicians Have Until January 31 to Change Medicare Participation Status
Is a Physician Shortage Inevitable? Most Likely
7 Things to Know About a Practice's HIT Budget
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline CollectionsRead Now
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System
- University of Louisville Names Dr. Craig McClain Associate VP of Health Affairs
- 3 Tips for ICD-10 Transition in Orthopedics
- Implementing Safe Surgery Checklists at Your Surgery Center