Reducing Employee Turnover: 10 Strategies
Leadergrow article, Bob Whipple, CEO of Leadergrow, discusses ways to control and reduce employee turnover at a low cost.
Here are 10 ways to reduce employee turnover:
1. Develop people.
2. Recognize good performance.
3. Build trust.
4. Reduce boredom.
5. Communicate more.
6. Cross train.
7. Don't overtax.
8. Don't apply constant pressure.
9. Give feedback on performance.
10. Train leaders.
More Articles on Practice Management:Physicians Have Until January 31 to Change Medicare Participation Status
Is a Physician Shortage Inevitable? Most Likely
7 Things to Know About a Practice's HIT Budget
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies