Podcast Interview With Joseph Zasa of ASD Management: Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets
Joseph Zasa, managing and founding partner of ASD Management, an operator, manager and developer of ambulatory surgery centers, addresses five questions on the topic of "Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets."
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
More Articles Featuring ASD Management:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions