Podcast Interview With Joseph Zasa of ASD Management: Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets
Joseph Zasa, managing and founding partner of ASD Management, an operator, manager and developer of ambulatory surgery centers, addresses five questions on the topic of "Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets."
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
More Articles Featuring ASD Management:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Roger Williams' bariatric surgery program reaccredited — 3 points
- Capital One completes GE Capital healthcare finance service lending business acquisition: 5 key notes
- Bernie Sanders has outpatient surgery
- Hillside Endoscopy Center achieves accreditation: 5 key notes
- Alshemari Instruments launches a new surgical needle — 5 things to know about the Alshemari Needle Driver