Podcast Interview With Joseph Zasa of ASD Management: Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets
Joseph Zasa, managing and founding partner of ASD Management, an operator, manager and developer of ambulatory surgery centers, addresses five questions on the topic of "Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets."
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
More Articles Featuring ASD Management:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points
- Louisiana ACO partners with BCBS: 5 notes
- Physicians sometimes misdiagnose IBD patients with IBS — 4 points
- Is the ACA marketplace doing more harm than good for small businesses? 4 comments
- Medsphere Systems merges with ChartLogic to offer ambulatory EMR system: 5 highlights