Podcast Interview With Joseph Zasa of ASD Management: Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets
Joseph Zasa, managing and founding partner of ASD Management, an operator, manager and developer of ambulatory surgery centers, addresses five questions on the topic of "Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets."
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
More Articles Featuring ASD Management:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 Tips for Encouraging Teamwork in the WorkplaceRead Now
- 7 Statistics on Physician Pay by Practice Setting
- Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
- Logan Regional Medical Center Opens New Endoscopy Unit
- Sheridan Healthcare Announces Winner of Scholarship for Anesthesiologist Assistant Students
- Founder of URMC's Anesthesiology Department Dr. Alastair Gillies Dies