Podcast Interview With Joseph Zasa of ASD Management: Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets
Joseph Zasa, managing and founding partner of ASD Management, an operator, manager and developer of ambulatory surgery centers, addresses five questions on the topic of "Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets."
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
More Articles Featuring ASD Management:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
6 notes on primary care physicians' outlook on healthcare technologyRead Now
- EHRs in ASCs: 5 thoughts for the present and future
- Seattle hospitals receive low infection control rating — ASCs maintain low risk
- 6 notes on primary care physicians' outlook on healthcare technology
- Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital opens Orthopedic Institute — 6 things to know
- 'Probable' West Nile case in Ohio — 5 notes