Podcast Interview With Joseph Zasa of ASD Management: Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets
Joseph Zasa, managing and founding partner of ASD Management, an operator, manager and developer of ambulatory surgery centers, addresses five questions on the topic of "Preparing ASCs for Changing Healthcare Markets."
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
More Articles Featuring ASD Management:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Nuvon launches new clinical intelligence solutionRead Now
- 8 new outpatient surgical centers in March 2015
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville uses human simulators to hone skills, improve patient safety
- Ensure employee satisfaction without offering raises: 5 strategies
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Anne Henkel of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Study: High intake of marine omega-3 oils lowers risk of certain CRC subtypes