Physicians Surgical Care Center opens in Orlando: 5 things to know
The Physicians Surgical Care Center opened in Orlando, according to an Orlando Sentinel report.
Here are five key notes:
1. The surgical center is a partnership between Jewett physicians, Florida Hospital, Surgical Care Affiliates, JLR Center for Pain Medicine and The Ear, Nose & Throat & Plastic Surgery Associates.
2. The facility is 23,000-square-foot outpatient surgery center.
3. Beth Davis is the administrator of the center while Tracy Aponte is the business office manager.
4. Procedures performed at the center include orthopedic surgery, anesthesiology, ENT, pain management, plastic surgery and general surgery. The center will be adding spine and total joint procedures as well.
5. The freestanding ambulatory surgery center has served Orlando since 1993 and the physicians treat over 9,000 patients there annually.
More articles on surgery centers:
The state of the ASC industry: Key thoughts from Surgical Care Affiliates CEO Andrew Hayek
5 statistics on ASC patient collections as a % of total revenue
18 statistics on ASC case volume
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights