Physician Perspectives on Current Vendor Viability: 3 Statistics
When asked how comfortable they were with their current vendor viability, respondents reported:
• Comfortable — 45 percent
• Uncomfortable — 33 percent
• Don't know — 22 percent
The 2014 edition includes responses from 5,064 physicians.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- HHS to change health information exchange security, patient privacy regulations for patients with substance abuse disorders — 5 observations
- Transformation leadership may impact quality of care — 3 takeaways
- Rhode Island representatives push forth single-payer system bill — 5 key points
- Moda Health to operate in Alaska, Oregon; Must raise $179M: 6 insights
- Massachusetts business, trade groups blame hospitals & physicians for high care costs: 5 key notes