Percentage of Time Per Week Physicians Spend on Administrative Work: 6 Statistics
Here are the percentages of time physicians spend on administrative work every week, according to the report:
• 0 to 10 percent of time— 9 percent
• 11 to 20 percent of time — 20 percent
• 21 to 30 percent of time — 28 percent
• 31 to 40 percent of time — 20 percent
• 42 to 50 percent of time — 12 percent
• More than 50 percent of time — 11 percent
The 2014 edition includes responses from 5,064 physicians.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends