Percentage of Time Per Week Physicians Spend on Administrative Work: 6 Statistics
Here are the percentages of time physicians spend on administrative work every week, according to the report:
• 0 to 10 percent of time— 9 percent
• 11 to 20 percent of time — 20 percent
• 21 to 30 percent of time — 28 percent
• 31 to 40 percent of time — 20 percent
• 42 to 50 percent of time — 12 percent
• More than 50 percent of time — 11 percent
The 2014 edition includes responses from 5,064 physicians.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists: 4 key thoughts on expanding CRNAs' scope of practice
- 12 statistics on time orthopedic surgeons spend on administrative and paper work
- 59% of healthcare professionals optimistic for fewer regulations on physician practices under Trump: 5 key notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia brings its anesthesia services to Duke physician practice: 3 notes
- Does integrating patient-reported outcomes into GI care improve patient satisfaction? 3 study insights