Here are eight points on liquidity analysis for ambulatory surgery centers more than 50 percent orthopedics, according to the VMG Health Multi-Specialty ASC Intellimarker 2011.
On average, statistics for liquidity analysis include:
1. Cash: $1 million
2. Cash is 25.3 percent of total assets
3. Net accounts receivable: $734,000
4. Net A/R is 21.5 percent of total assets
5. Working capital: $1.5 million
6. Working capital is 21.5 percent of net revenue
7. Current ratio: 6.1
8. Days operating expenses: 85
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
8 Key Thoughts for ASCs on Out-of-Network
ASC Cost Containment: Common Areas for Improvement
20 Surgery Centers Expected to Open in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.