Optima Eye Center Acquires LenSx Laser
Optima Eye Center in Hayward, Calif., acquired the LenSx femtosecond laser for cataract surgery nearly a year ago.
Optima Eye Center was one of the first ambulatory surgery centers in the Bay Area to acquire the technology.
Mark R. Mandel, MD, board-certified ophthalmologist, performs procedures with the laser. The center was Medicare certified in 1982.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
4 Tips for Ensuring Document Management Success
Jeff Barnhart Joins Northwest Texas Surgery Center as New Administrator
Minimally Invasive Surgery Market to Double by 2018
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's whyRead Now
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC
- Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems
- Mauna Kea Technologies receives FDA 510(k) clearance for new Cellvizio system