Oklahoma State Medical Association Names Eye Surgery Center of Tulsa's Dr. Todd Brockman President
Dr. Brockman is an ophthalmologist with the Tulsa, Okla.-based The Eye Institute and performs cases at the AmSurg-affiliated Eye Surgery Center of Tulsa, St. John Medical Center and Memorial Surgery Center. He is also a clinical professor of ophthalmology at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine in Oklahoma City.
He is also a past vice president of the OSMA.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
CMS No Longer Requires ASCs to Have Radiologists
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
Prepared for Success: 5 Characteristics of Progressive ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Medicaid gap could claim 600,000+ veterans: 4 takeaways
- Bundled payment methodology model in the ambulatory setting with commercially insured in California, 2009- 2015
- CarePoint Health sues Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield for $76M in unpaid claims: 6 things to know
- Valley Baptist Medical Center earns Joint Commission seal: 3 things to know
- Cigna expanding telemedicine coverage: 3 things to know