Nueterra Partners With Surgery Center of Pinehurst
NGA has worked with the ASC, which is the first multispecialty center in the Pinehurst area, to develop transparent pricing options, according to a news release.
"We're excited to add another partner to what has become an incredible global healthcare network," said David Miller, NGA president, in a news release.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
4 Ways to Create a Culture of Employee Retention
VA Controversy Touches Texas ASC
ASCA Elects New President
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Consortium Health Plans partners with Violin Flash Storage Platform to improve data center: 5 key notesRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine