Nueterra Partners With Surgery Center of Pinehurst
NGA has worked with the ASC, which is the first multispecialty center in the Pinehurst area, to develop transparent pricing options, according to a news release.
"We're excited to add another partner to what has become an incredible global healthcare network," said David Miller, NGA president, in a news release.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
4 Ways to Create a Culture of Employee Retention
VA Controversy Touches Texas ASC
ASCA Elects New President
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mindray launches product for increased visualization, needle detection in anesthesia: 3 notes
- Embarrassment may be to blame for underdiagnosis of GI conditions: 5 study insights
- Boston Scientific unveils Resolution 360 Clip; Fujifilm launches next generation endoscopy system & more: 3 GI company key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Thomas E. Trouillot of Colorado Gastroenterology
- 4 things to know about Kentucky's Graves Gilbert Clinic accreditation