New York Eye Surgical Center CEO Dr. Amjad Hammad Logs 6k Patients in EMR
Dr. Hammad has served his community since 2007 and offers a full range of retinal eye services. Dr. Hammad earned his medical degree from Jordan Medical School and completed his ophthalmology residency at Albany Medical Center. His additional training includes a vitreo-retinal fellowship at Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
15 Statistics on Orthopedic-Driven ASC revenue Cycle
Efficient & Engaged Staff: Putting Together an ASC Dream Team
6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Accomplishments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know