New York Eye Surgical Center CEO Dr. Amjad Hammad Logs 6k Patients in EMR
Dr. Hammad has served his community since 2007 and offers a full range of retinal eye services. Dr. Hammad earned his medical degree from Jordan Medical School and completed his ophthalmology residency at Albany Medical Center. His additional training includes a vitreo-retinal fellowship at Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
15 Statistics on Orthopedic-Driven ASC revenue Cycle
Efficient & Engaged Staff: Putting Together an ASC Dream Team
6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Accomplishments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mednax acquires Nevada ophthalmology practice: 5 things to know
- Kenny Hancock joins Partners Surgical Corp. as chief business development officer: 4 key points
- Replaced Olympus duodenoscopes tied to new bacterial outbreak in overseas facility: 6 key notes
- Are municipal bonds right for you?
- Remedy Partners reports 7.7% episode of care savings through voluntary bundled payment models: 5 insights