New York Eye Surgical Center CEO Dr. Amjad Hammad Logs 6k Patients in EMR
Dr. Hammad has served his community since 2007 and offers a full range of retinal eye services. Dr. Hammad earned his medical degree from Jordan Medical School and completed his ophthalmology residency at Albany Medical Center. His additional training includes a vitreo-retinal fellowship at Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
15 Statistics on Orthopedic-Driven ASC revenue Cycle
Efficient & Engaged Staff: Putting Together an ASC Dream Team
6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Accomplishments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights