New York Eye Surgical Center CEO Dr. Amjad Hammad Logs 6k Patients in EMR
report from the Saratogian.
Dr. Hammad has served his community since 2007 and offers a full range of retinal eye services. Dr. Hammad earned his medical degree from Jordan Medical School and completed his ophthalmology residency at Albany Medical Center. His additional training includes a vitreo-retinal fellowship at Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
15 Statistics on Orthopedic-Driven ASC revenue Cycle
Efficient & Engaged Staff: Putting Together an ASC Dream Team
6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Accomplishments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Hear From All Sides of Hospital World at Becker's Annual Meeting
- 3 Key Observations on Medicare Advantage Cuts in 2015
- 5 Key Healthcare Climate Updates for ASC Leaders to Know
- Medline Chosen as Exclusive Supplier for ProHealth Care
- Implementing a Successful Reprocessing Program at an Ortho/Spine Center