New Tampa Surgery Center Brings In New Back Pain Treatment
perform the AccuraScope back pain procedure at the New Tampa Surgery Center, part of the Surgery Partners system.
The AccuraScope is a minimally invasive procedure that diagnoses and treats intervertebral lumbar discs, spinal stenosis and other chronic back pain causes. The procedure uses an endoscopic fiber-optic scope to examine the spinal canal and discs for abnormalities and then is able to treat the cause.
The procedure usually takes 30 to 40 minutes, according to a news release. The outpatient surgery center has AAAHC accreditation and includes two operating rooms and two procedure rooms.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
ASC Management & Development Companies: A Growing Market Power?
8 Tactics to Boost ASC Patient Volume in Competitive Markets
Minimally Invasive Foot & Ankle Surgery in the ASC: Q&A With Babak Baravarian
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Craig Veach of AmkaiSolutions
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sonny Bloom of CollectRx
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Kris Mineau of Constitution Surgery Centers
- FUJIFILM Sponsors 'One Million Strong' Initiative for Colorectal Cancer Prevention
- How Does ASC Location Affect Valuation? 15 Statistics