New Regent Surgical Health Hires, AmSurg's $1.1B Unsecured Notes Offering, New Physicians Endoscopy Center & More – 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
AmSurg formed AmSurg Escrow Corp., a wholly-owned and unrestricted subsidiary. The company has priced a private offering of $1.1 billion aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2022.
Foundation Healthcare appointed Hubert King CFO. Mr. King previously served as vice president and chief financial officer of SoutheastHEALTH.
Hospital Corporation of America stock traded at $57.27 per share during the week of June 30 to July 3, up 3.32 percent.
Physicians Endoscopy and five physicians opened Island Digestive Health Center in West Islip, N.Y.
Regent Surgical Health added Lindsay Rinnan as director of development and physician recruitment and Preeti Syal as a senior financial analyst.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com or Laura Dyrda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Today
5 Solutions to Generate Improved ASC Cash Flow
22 Physician-Owned ASCs Opening or Announced in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes