New Regent Surgical Health Hires, AmSurg's $1.1B Unsecured Notes Offering, New Physicians Endoscopy Center & More – 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
AmSurg formed AmSurg Escrow Corp., a wholly-owned and unrestricted subsidiary. The company has priced a private offering of $1.1 billion aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2022.
Foundation Healthcare appointed Hubert King CFO. Mr. King previously served as vice president and chief financial officer of SoutheastHEALTH.
Hospital Corporation of America stock traded at $57.27 per share during the week of June 30 to July 3, up 3.32 percent.
Physicians Endoscopy and five physicians opened Island Digestive Health Center in West Islip, N.Y.
Regent Surgical Health added Lindsay Rinnan as director of development and physician recruitment and Preeti Syal as a senior financial analyst.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Laura Dyrda at email@example.com.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Today
5 Solutions to Generate Improved ASC Cash Flow
22 Physician-Owned ASCs Opening or Announced in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends