New Physicians Endoscopy Center, MFC Dividend & More – 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
Surgery Partners operates 50 ASCs in 18 states. After the close of the $792 million deal to acquire Symbion, the company will operate 94 ASCs in more than 20 states.
Physicians Endoscopy and a group of five gastroenterologists will open the Greater Gaston Center in Gastonia, N.C., this year. The center is finally opening after the North Carolina Court of Appeals denied CaroMont Health's effort to object to the project.
Medical Facilities Corporation announced a cash dividend payment of Cdn $0.09375 per common share, which will be payable on July 15.
Merritt Healthcare advised Fairfield (Conn.) Surgery Center during a transaction in which National Surgical Hospitals purchased an interest in the Fairfield Surgery Center. The principals of Merritt Healthcare advised the surgery center on selection of a purchaser, due diligence and documentation.
Tenet Healthcare stock closed at $46.97 per share for the week of June 9 to 13.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Laura Dyrda at email@example.com.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Capitalize on Technology: 3 Quick Tips for ASC EHR Selection
Total Joints: Prime Opportunity for New ASC Procedures & Revenue
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"