National ASC Day Scheduled for October 11, 2012
National ASC Day 2012 will take place on Thursday, Oct. 11, according to an ASCA report.
ASCs that want to host an event should start planning now, according to ASCA. These events provide an excellent opportunity to acquaint policy makers, the residents of your community and local media with your ASC and all of the benefits that ASCs provide.
In the past, ASCs have conducted a broad range of activities, including health fairs, facility tours and media briefings, in recognition of National ASC Day. Over time, these events have educated thousands of people about the high quality, lower cost care that ASCs provide.
Related Articles on ASC News:
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center's Proposed $38.7M ASC Remains in Limbo
Maryland Proposes Steep Licensing Fee Increase for Surgery Centers
New Life Center for Bariatric Surgery Relocates in Knoxville
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery