Moses Cone Surgery Center Celebrates 25 Year Anniversary & Community Care
Moses Cone Surgery Center in Greensboro, N.C., recently celebrated its 25th anniversary and its ongoing focus on community service, according to a Fox News report.
The surgery center's staff has recently donated handmade chemotherapy caps for breast cancer patients. The facility has also been involved in fundraisers for organizations such as Relay for Life and the American Heart Association.
Moses Cone Surgery Center is a part of the Cone Health network.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Ambulatory Surgery Center Expansion in Uncertain Times: Q&A With Dotty Bollinger
7 Ways for Surgery Center Leaders to Become Industry Advocates
The Journey to ASC Leadership: Q&A With Robert Knox of Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
An increase in healthcare spending — 10 things to knowRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes