Moses Cone Surgery Center Celebrates 25 Year Anniversary & Community Care
Moses Cone Surgery Center in Greensboro, N.C., recently celebrated its 25th anniversary and its ongoing focus on community service, according to a Fox News report.
The surgery center's staff has recently donated handmade chemotherapy caps for breast cancer patients. The facility has also been involved in fundraisers for organizations such as Relay for Life and the American Heart Association.
Moses Cone Surgery Center is a part of the Cone Health network.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Ambulatory Surgery Center Expansion in Uncertain Times: Q&A With Dotty Bollinger
7 Ways for Surgery Center Leaders to Become Industry Advocates
The Journey to ASC Leadership: Q&A With Robert Knox of Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 ways to maintain positive business relationsRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes