Moses Cone Surgery Center Celebrates 25 Year Anniversary & Community Care
Moses Cone Surgery Center in Greensboro, N.C., recently celebrated its 25th anniversary and its ongoing focus on community service, according to a Fox News report.
The surgery center's staff has recently donated handmade chemotherapy caps for breast cancer patients. The facility has also been involved in fundraisers for organizations such as Relay for Life and the American Heart Association.
Moses Cone Surgery Center is a part of the Cone Health network.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Ambulatory Surgery Center Expansion in Uncertain Times: Q&A With Dotty Bollinger
7 Ways for Surgery Center Leaders to Become Industry Advocates
The Journey to ASC Leadership: Q&A With Robert Knox of Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Partners to file IPO, Laser Spine Institute adds Dr. Reginald Davis, Tenet considers $6.7M surgery center project & more –7 recent ASC company key notesRead Now
- Succeed as a new manager: 5 tips
- How to turn ASC staffing from a cost-center into a value center — 8 key steps
- Healthcare services M&A: 10 key trends
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results