Moses Cone Surgery Center Celebrates 25 Year Anniversary & Community Care
Moses Cone Surgery Center in Greensboro, N.C., recently celebrated its 25th anniversary and its ongoing focus on community service, according to a Fox News report.
The surgery center's staff has recently donated handmade chemotherapy caps for breast cancer patients. The facility has also been involved in fundraisers for organizations such as Relay for Life and the American Heart Association.
Moses Cone Surgery Center is a part of the Cone Health network.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Ambulatory Surgery Center Expansion in Uncertain Times: Q&A With Dotty Bollinger
7 Ways for Surgery Center Leaders to Become Industry Advocates
The Journey to ASC Leadership: Q&A With Robert Knox of Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Physician salary up 2.5%, healthcare execs drop 12.9%: 6 notes on medical professional salary
- 5 key notes on procedures CMS may remove from inpatient-only; total knee replacement a step closer
- Castle Connolly recognizes Dr. Semih Gungor as a top NY doctor: 4 things to know
- Penn State researchers develop care plan for Crohn's disease complications: 5 insights
- Study finds dietary fiber may reduce IBD flares: 5 insights