Moses Cone Surgery Center Celebrates 25 Year Anniversary & Community Care
Moses Cone Surgery Center in Greensboro, N.C., recently celebrated its 25th anniversary and its ongoing focus on community service, according to a Fox News report.
The surgery center's staff has recently donated handmade chemotherapy caps for breast cancer patients. The facility has also been involved in fundraisers for organizations such as Relay for Life and the American Heart Association.
Moses Cone Surgery Center is a part of the Cone Health network.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Ambulatory Surgery Center Expansion in Uncertain Times: Q&A With Dotty Bollinger
7 Ways for Surgery Center Leaders to Become Industry Advocates
The Journey to ASC Leadership: Q&A With Robert Knox of Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Transparency in ASC pricing - Why and how does it help?Read Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting