Monroe Capital Launches Healthcare Finance Company
MC Healthcare Finance, led by former founder of Meridian Healthcare Finance James Irwin and industry veteran Terry Cady, will provide short term, asset-based funding for healthcare companies located throughout the United States.
"Sweeping changes in the healthcare industry and volatile credit markets have combined to create the perfect storm for our nation's middle-market healthcare companies," said Monroe Capital President Ted Koenig. "ObamaCare will provide many challenges to grass roots providers of healthcare services and those companies that provide goods and services to them. Through MC Healthcare, we will provide these companies with a complete range of value-added ABL credit solutions to meet their financing needs and successfully navigate today's changing economic environment."
More Articles on Financing:
10 Things to Know About Financing for ASCs
Maximizing Endoscopy ASC Value and Sales Price
10 Ways to Cut Surgery Center Costs Before 2012 Ends
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know