Monroe Capital Launches Healthcare Finance Company
MC Healthcare Finance, led by former founder of Meridian Healthcare Finance James Irwin and industry veteran Terry Cady, will provide short term, asset-based funding for healthcare companies located throughout the United States.
"Sweeping changes in the healthcare industry and volatile credit markets have combined to create the perfect storm for our nation's middle-market healthcare companies," said Monroe Capital President Ted Koenig. "ObamaCare will provide many challenges to grass roots providers of healthcare services and those companies that provide goods and services to them. Through MC Healthcare, we will provide these companies with a complete range of value-added ABL credit solutions to meet their financing needs and successfully navigate today's changing economic environment."
More Articles on Financing:
10 Things to Know About Financing for ASCs
Maximizing Endoscopy ASC Value and Sales Price
10 Ways to Cut Surgery Center Costs Before 2012 Ends
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk