mHealth market to reach $23B this year — 4 things to know
A SNS Research report anticipates the mHealth market will experience great growth through 2030.
Here are four things to know:
1. The report expects the market to total $23 billion in 2017.
2. Over the next three years, SNS Research anticipates the market will increase at a compound annual growth rate of more than 35 percent.
3. Factors that could hinder market growth include high regulation, a lack of patient acceptance and privacy issues.
4. Various mobile operators are investing in mHealth as a means to increase their subscribers using healthcare wearables.
More articles on healthcare:
Surgical Care Affiliates, OptumCare to merge; Nobilis Health Corp. to boost in-network patient volume by 50%+ through Hamilton Vein Center deal & more — 6 ASC company key notes
Dr. John Prunskis talks site of service reimbursement, EHRs, consolidation & more with Obama Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett
Hedging his bets — President Obama promises support for ACA repeal, if GOP makes better plan
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts