mHealth market to reach $23B this year — 4 things to know
A SNS Research report anticipates the mHealth market will experience great growth through 2030.
Here are four things to know:
1. The report expects the market to total $23 billion in 2017.
2. Over the next three years, SNS Research anticipates the market will increase at a compound annual growth rate of more than 35 percent.
3. Factors that could hinder market growth include high regulation, a lack of patient acceptance and privacy issues.
4. Various mobile operators are investing in mHealth as a means to increase their subscribers using healthcare wearables.
More articles on healthcare:
Surgical Care Affiliates, OptumCare to merge; Nobilis Health Corp. to boost in-network patient volume by 50%+ through Hamilton Vein Center deal & more — 6 ASC company key notes
Dr. John Prunskis talks site of service reimbursement, EHRs, consolidation & more with Obama Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett
Hedging his bets — President Obama promises support for ACA repeal, if GOP makes better plan
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024
- American Anesthesiology to exhibit at ASA's Practice Management 2017: 3 things to know
- Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor patients utilize combination therapy: 5 study insights