Medical Practice Marketing: 5 Common Mistakes
Physicians Practice article, James Doulgeris, manager of the healthcare division at HCP Associates, lays out the most common medical practice marketing mistakes made.
Here are the five mistakes:
1. Treating marketing as an expense.
2. Promoting specialties and services without relating them to solutions.
3. Confusing activity with results.
4. Doing the same thing and expecting different results.
5. Not combining instinct with information.
More Articles on Practice Management:Successful Small Businesses: 8 Words of Wisdom From Entrepreneurs
6 Recent Articles on Medical Practice Marketing Tips
5 Ways to Avoid Potential & Unexpected Medical Lawsuits
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies