Medical Facilities Corporation Elects Directors
The newly elected directors include:
• David R. Bellaire
• Marilynne Day-Linton
• Gil Faclier, MD
• Irving R. Gerstein
• John T. Perri
• Donald Schellpfeffer, MD
• Seymour Temkin
MFC owns controlling interests in five specialty surgical hospitals and an ambulatory surgery center.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
6 Things to Know About Outgoing ASCA President, Regent Surgical Health COO Nap Gary
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
10 Areas of Focus for ASC Facility Reviews
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes