Medical Facilities Corporation Elects Directors
The newly elected directors include:
• David R. Bellaire
• Marilynne Day-Linton
• Gil Faclier, MD
• Irving R. Gerstein
• John T. Perri
• Donald Schellpfeffer, MD
• Seymour Temkin
MFC owns controlling interests in five specialty surgical hospitals and an ambulatory surgery center.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
6 Things to Know About Outgoing ASCA President, Regent Surgical Health COO Nap Gary
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
10 Areas of Focus for ASC Facility Reviews
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Costs, benefits of virtual colonoscopy: Q&A with Dr. John C. Fang of University of Utah School of Medicine
- Percentage of office-based physicians using EHR in all 50 states: 8 states over 90%
- 8 things to know on physician practice revenue cycle management outsourcing
- Reducing the number of variables: 4 thoughts on what makes this ASC's TJR program succeed
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations