Medical Facilities Corporation Elects Directors
The newly elected directors include:
• David R. Bellaire
• Marilynne Day-Linton
• Gil Faclier, MD
• Irving R. Gerstein
• John T. Perri
• Donald Schellpfeffer, MD
• Seymour Temkin
MFC owns controlling interests in five specialty surgical hospitals and an ambulatory surgery center.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
6 Things to Know About Outgoing ASCA President, Regent Surgical Health COO Nap Gary
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
10 Areas of Focus for ASC Facility Reviews
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASC wrong-site surgeries up in Q4: 4 points
- Trump speaks out on healthcare plans 1 week after withdrawing GOP bill
- Which medical professionals report the highest burnout rate?
- Nurse, hospital union opposes Rhode Island ASC sale to Prospect CharterCare: 6 highlights
- Texas health system to open $5.2M ASC: 4 points