Medical Board Hearings: 4 Steps to Avoid
Here are four things physicians should avoid doing:
1. Failing to act appropriately to the initial letter.
2. Trying to represent yourself.
3. Providing inadequate documentation.
4. Blowing your cool before the board.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASD Management: How a private firm with decades of experience can improve your ASC
- Experienced RN Administrator / Venice, FL
- Non-opioid pain treatment NeuroRelease in development: 3 notes
- Nanticoke Physician Network adds Dr. Ismet Lukolic: 4 things to know
- Takeda named in Working Mother's top companies: 3 notes