Medical Board Hearings: 4 Steps to Avoid
Medscape Business of Medicine report.
Here are four things physicians should avoid doing:
1. Failing to act appropriately to the initial letter.
2. Trying to represent yourself.
3. Providing inadequate documentation.
4. Blowing your cool before the board.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
7 things for ASC leaders to know for ThursdayRead Now
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing
- 8 gastroenterologist inventors