Mebane Park Surgery Center Names New Director
Ms. Bryant will be responsible for administration and clinical operations at the center, according to a report from the Times-News.
Most recently, she was the director of operative services at the Women's Hospital in Greensboro, N.C., according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
4 Tips to Improving Frontline Staff-Patient Interaction
How Can ASC Leaders Prepare for the Future?
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know
- 5 financial thoughts for mid-career physicians
- ASA, ePreop partner on quality reporting software: 5 notes
- RIVANNA partners with Vertec Scientific to market new anesthesia device: 3 notes