Mebane Park Surgery Center Names New Director
Ms. Bryant will be responsible for administration and clinical operations at the center, according to a report from the Times-News.
Most recently, she was the director of operative services at the Women's Hospital in Greensboro, N.C., according to the report.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
4 Tips to Improving Frontline Staff-Patient Interaction
How Can ASC Leaders Prepare for the Future?
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
An increase in healthcare spending — 10 things to knowRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes