Mary Jane Antoon to Become Director of Operations at Erie Shriners ASC and Outpatient Specialty Center
Mr. Walczak has been administrator at Erie Shriners ASC since 2009 and supervised its conversion from a hospital outpatient department to an ASC. He also serves as administrator of Shriners Hospitals for Children—Springfield (Mass.), which is going through a similar transition.
Mary Jane Antoon, RN, current director of patient care services at Erie Shriners, will become the ASC's director of operations and assume most of Mr. Walczak's responsibilities.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
HCA, SCA, Regent & More—6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
5 Core Concepts for ASCs to Add New Procedures
10 Things to Know About ASCA
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk