Mary Jane Antoon to Become Director of Operations at Erie Shriners ASC and Outpatient Specialty Center
Mr. Walczak has been administrator at Erie Shriners ASC since 2009 and supervised its conversion from a hospital outpatient department to an ASC. He also serves as administrator of Shriners Hospitals for Children—Springfield (Mass.), which is going through a similar transition.
Mary Jane Antoon, RN, current director of patient care services at Erie Shriners, will become the ASC's director of operations and assume most of Mr. Walczak's responsibilities.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
HCA, SCA, Regent & More—6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
5 Core Concepts for ASCs to Add New Procedures
10 Things to Know About ASCA
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
6 statistics on ASC assetsRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career