Mary Jane Antoon to Become Director of Operations at Erie Shriners ASC and Outpatient Specialty Center
Mr. Walczak has been administrator at Erie Shriners ASC since 2009 and supervised its conversion from a hospital outpatient department to an ASC. He also serves as administrator of Shriners Hospitals for Children—Springfield (Mass.), which is going through a similar transition.
Mary Jane Antoon, RN, current director of patient care services at Erie Shriners, will become the ASC's director of operations and assume most of Mr. Walczak's responsibilities.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
HCA, SCA, Regent & More—6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
5 Core Concepts for ASCs to Add New Procedures
10 Things to Know About ASCA
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 50 things to know about the ASC industry | 2017
- Tenet shares jump 2.1%, Nobilis Health ranks as key vendor in global neurosurgery market & more — 5 ASC company notes
- 4 GI devices receive FDA clearance in January 2017
- Study: ACA did not impact employment rates through 2016
- CDC: 2016-2017 flu vaccine offers moderate protection