Making Quick & Effective Decisions: 5 Tips
Entrepreneur article, Scott Halford, a speaker and author of the book, "Be a Shortcut: The Secret Fast Track to Business Success," lays out five tips for making quicker and more effective decisions.
Here are the five tips:
1. Stop seeking perfection.
2. Be "collaboratively independent" — surround yourselves with the best and brightest and ask pointed questions.
3. Take some time away from thinking about the decision.
4. Don't problem solve, decide.
5. Admit your mistakes.
More Articles on Practice Management:Team-Based Pre-Procedural Pause Makes For Near-Perfect Checklist Completion
Medical Practice Marketing: 5 Common Mistakes
7 Statistics on Number of Patients Physicians See Per Day
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical tourism destination? You've got competitionRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials