Make More Effective Decisions: 4 Tips
1. Pretend like you're advising a friend.
2. Limit the amount of information you take in.
3. Empower your inner contrarian and reverse your assumptions.
4. Use a spreadsheet to help give you the big picture of a decision.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
How can ASCs perfect the hiring process? 7 tipsRead Now
- Surgery Partners outlook, USPI leadership move & more – 5 recent key notes on ASC companies
- 4 e-strategies to strengthen private practice
- Eisenberg Award applications open August 1
- Inova Comprehensive Cancer and Research Institute recognizes FOAA Anesthesia
- Narrow networks: ASC industry boon or bane?