Maintaining Financial Health at an ASC: 5 Ways
blog post, Lori Steger discusses five ways to maintain financial health and success at an ambulatory surgery center.
Here are the five ways:
1. Keep the staff size appropriate.
2. Offer an employee wellness plan.
3. Train staff members to collect pre-registration information to avoid collections.
4. Ensure registration and front desk staff members are trained to ask for money.
5. Deal with claims denials quickly to improve processes.
More Articles on abeo:4 Ways to Improve Customer Satisfaction
Avoiding HIPAA Violations: 6 Precautions to Take
Bundled Payments, Narrow Networks & Acquisitions: 5 ASC Reimbursement Trends to Expect in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review