Maintain a Favorable Online Reputation: 5 Tips
Here are five tips for maintaining an online reputation that works in your practice's favor, according to an MD Connect article:
1. Update directory listings.
2. Respond to comments, especially negative comments.
3. Improve your bedside manner.
4. Engage an online reputation management service.
5. Create a large body of positive and patient-valued content.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
The state of ASC business today — 5 key thoughts from Ann GeierRead Now
- Grow your mature ASC — 5 key strategies
- Are preoperative tests necessary before cataract surgery? Study says no
- Not just your hands, wash your beard: 4 notes on beard hygiene
- UnitedHealth Group agrees on $11.5M to settle lawsuits: 4 key
- Excelsior Orthopaedics gains approval for $9M expansion: 5 key notes